Applicants will be excluded from participating in the call for proposals procedure if they are in any of the following situations:
- They are bankrupt or being wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into an arrangement with creditors, have suspended business activities, are the subject of proceedings concerning those matters, or are in any analogous situation arising from a similar procedure provided for in national legislation or regulations;
- They or persons having powers of representation, decision making or control over them have been convicted of an offence concerning their professional conduct by a judgment of a competent authority in South Africa or in SADC Region;
- They or persons having powers of representation, decision making or control over them have been the subject of a judgment for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation, money laundering or any other illegal activity, where such an illegal activity is detrimental to the country's financial interests.
Validity of Applications
All applications will be regarded as valid for a period of 360 days (from the closing date of the RFP. The DBSA may request for an updated application thereafter, if required.
The IIPSA Steering Committee reserves the right:
• To reject all or any of the proposals;
• To waiver any or all irregularities in the proposals submitted;
• To retain the right not to select any application(s) even if meeting all the requirements.