A Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Programme combines both theorical learning with practical work experience. It is formally assessed through the institution to attain a qualification.
Considering that the DBSA is affiliated with huge infrastructure projects throughout South Africa and the SADC region, we have intentionally focused our WIL programme on the engineering and built environment. Candidates are placed within our Infrastructure Delivery Division where business experts transfer knowledge and offer them mentorship for career success.
Programme Duration: 12 months
- Only qualifications in the engineering and built environment will be considered.
- Candidates must have completed their theoretical component at a South African university.
- Candidates must have a signed letter from the university for WIL placement.
- Should be a South African citizen.
- Should be over 18 years to be considered.