EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME
The DBSA Graduate Programme offers young graduates an opportunity to gain work experience within various disciplines at the bank.
Our programme starts with a full induction schedule where our new recruits get to know our organisation in an intense two to three weeks of training in soft skills. They also get a chance to meet our Executive Leadership team as well as work on a business case to present to our business leaders.
Throughout the programme, the recruits complete a qualification with a business school, while obtaining valuable on-the-job training relating to their qualification. The recruits also get an option to rotate in other business functions as well as enrol in a mentorship programme to work alongside an experienced mentor.
If you are dynamic, bold, a self-starter and agile, come join the team!
Programme Duration: 24 months
- Completing their final year in undergraduate or postgraduate studies during their year of application (Qualifications sought are business aligned).
- Should have minimal to no work experience (> 6 months).
- Academic record: Average of 65% across their years of study.
- Should be a South African citizen.
- Completion of a degree at a South African university.