The DBSA Graduate Programme offers young graduates an opportunity to gain work experience within various disciplines at the bank.
Our programme starts with a full induction schedule where our new recruits get to know our organisation in an intense two to three weeks of training in soft skills. They also get a chance to meet our Executive Leadership team as well as work on a business case to present to our business leaders.
Throughout the programme, the recruits complete a qualification with a business school, while obtaining valuable on-the-job training relating to their qualification. The recruits also get an option to rotate in other business functions as well as enrol in a mentorship programme to work alongside an experienced mentor.
If you are dynamic, bold, a self-starter and agile, come join the team!
Programme Duration: 24 months
- Currently in their final year (3rd year) or postgraduate (Hons, Masters)- For 2024 intake would have to have been completed.
- Qualifications: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Environmental Sciences, Business Studies, IT, Legal, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Quantitative (Maths & Stats, Actuarial Sci, etc.) and Built Environment studies.
- Should have minimal to no work experience (> 6 months).
- Academic record: Average of 65%+ over their years of study.
- Should be a South African citizen.
- Completion of degree at a South African University.
Applications are closed.