Governance Structure of the IGRM
The IGRM shall be constituted by eight separate functions within the DBSA in the different IGRM committees as follows:
1. ICT department is responsible for the automated online case system. The department shall establish and maintain an effective Case Management System.
2. Communications, Marketing and Events department acts as the webmaster
3. Strategic Stakeholder Management is responsible for conducting outreach activities aimed at making the mechanism better known through various communication channels and understood both within and outside the DBSA;
4. Legal department is responsible for problem-solving function and finding satisfactory solutions to problems caused or likely to be caused by the DBSA financed projects;
5. Compliance department focuses on the DBSA’s accountability on whether it has or has not complied with its operational policies and procedures that affect or may affect local people directly, materially and adversely. This department also manages the IGRM process and conducts spot-check advisory reviews of project compliance.
6. Environmental and Sustainability department is responsible for making all stakeholders of the project aware of the IGRM process throughout the project lifecycle; and
7. Monitoring and Evaluations unit is responsible for monitoring implementation of recommended actions within the agreed timeframe.
Where necessary, independent external Consultants may be hired to assist the IGRM team with investigations and fact-finding missions.